- Burnout is a strong probability when colleagues strive to do everything and fail to set the boundaries or distinguish between what's 'urgent' and what's 'important'.
- There's a cost for the business, the team and most of all for the individual who is running on empty. Goodwill, creativity and self confidence all take a direct hit.
- This team workshop is designed around one simple concept - how can we control work, rather than work managing us?
- The '6 Mores Toolkit' introduces the concept of 'coaching ourselves to succeed'. A set of profound questions the team work through by themselves, for themselves - so they develop the life skill of being self-managed.
- Where the real issues, real challenges and root-causes are openly, candidly and honestly addressed in normal team meetings
Creating a high performance culture starts with developing a winning mindset.